Labor To Labor Phone Calls:
● There will be Labor to Labor phone calls being made five days a week at the Harvard Union of Clerical and Technical Workers (HUCTW) office at 15 Mount Auburn Street in Cambridge. For more information, contact Martha Rob at 617-947-0165 or Tom Cannel at 857-998-3101.
● Daytime phone banking: Mon. – Fri. 10:30am-4pm at 15 Mount Auburn St. in Cambridge.
● Evening phone banking: Mon., Tues. and Thurs. 4-8pm at 15 Mount Auburn St. in Cambridge.
● May 30 (Thursday): Lynn & Peabody (arrive between 3:30 – 6pm, CLC at 112 Exchange St. in Lynn)
● May 30 (Thursday): New Bedford (arrive 3:30 – 6pm, CLC office at 556 Pleasant St. in New Bedford)
● June 1 (Saturday): Northampton (10am, MNA office at 241 King Street, Suite 226, Northampton)
● June 1 (Saturday): Malden, Everett & Medford (9am, LIUNA Local 22 office, 35 Highland Ave., Malden)
● June 8 (Saturday): Pittsfield (10:30am, Union office at 264 West Housatonic Street in Pittsfield)
● June 8 (Saturday): Lynn & Peabody (10am, CLC Office at 112 Exchange St. in Lynn)
● June 11 (Tuesday): Worcester & Auburn (4pm, CLC office at 400 Washington St. in Auburn)
● June 12 (Wednesday): Fall River (arrive 3:30-6pm, Carpenters 1305 Hall on 239 Bedford St. in Fall River)
● June 12 (Wednesday): Braintree (arrive 3:30-6pm, at UWUA 369 Hall at 120 Bay State Dr. in Braintree)
● June 13 (Thurs.): Weymouth (arrive 3:30-6pm, USW/Labor Guild at 85 Commercial St. in Weymouth)
● June 15 (Saturday): Lowell (10am, CLC office on 169 Merrimack St. in Lowell)
● June 15 (Sat.): Roslindale and Hyde Park (9am, IUPAT DC 35 office on 25 Colgate Rd. in Roslindale).
● June 15 (Saturday): Springfield (9am, CLC office on 640 Page Blvd. in Springfield)
● June 15 (Saturday): Worcester & Auburn (9am, CLC office on 400 Washington St. in Auburn)
● June 18 (Tuesday): Worcester & Auburn (4pm, CLC office 400 Washington St. in Auburn)
● June 19 (Wed.): Quincy (arrive between 3-6:30pm, LIUNA 133 office on 265 Washington St. in Quincy)
● June 22 (Sat.) GOTV Walks: There will be Labor GOTV walks across the state on Saturday June 22, in Springfield, Worcester, Lynn, Lowell, Greater Boston, South Shore, New Bedford and Fall River. Please stay tuned for more details on these final Labor Walks.
● June 25: There will be Volunteer Opportunities with the Markey campaign. Please contact the Mass. AFL-CIO or the Markey campaign’s Labor Coordinator, Joe Rull, at 617-686-4034 for more information.
● Volunteers can be accommodated outside of this schedule. If you have people who would like to volunteer but cannot make it to the scheduled phone banks or labor walks, please contact Lindsay McCluskey (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Andrew DeStefano (email@example.com) at 781-324-8230.
● This calendar will be updated throughout the campaign. For an updated calendar of campaign activities and event details, please visit: www.massaflcio.org/upcomingevents.