Return to Executive Board
Permanent link to this article: http://carmensunion589.org/executive_board/joseph-cerbone-assistant-secretary/
In this section
Pledge to Stay Union Strong and Proud
The strength of our union – and all unions – comes from our size and our solidarity. Now, more than ever, we must stand together.
I'M WITH 589
The Supreme Court is expected to make a decision that could be a significant next step toward dismantling and weakening public sector unions in this country. I know that by maintaining my union membership, I am helping to send a loud and strong message to our state and federal officials that unions cannot and will not be weakened.
The strength of our union – and all unions – comes from our size and our solidarity. Now, more than ever, we must stand together. I pledge to stay with the Boston Carmen’s Union, Local 589; I pledge to protect my union brothers and sisters; and I pledge to preserve what it means to be union proud in this country.
I pledge to stay union strong and proud.
There are no upcoming events.
- Local 589 Endorses Secretary of State Bill Galvin for Re-Election June 20, 2018
- Local 589 Basketball Team Finishes 3rd in National ATU Tournament June 4, 2018
- Cong. Capuano Visits With E-Board May 29, 2018
- Pledge to Stay Union Strong and Proud! May 25, 2018
- This MBTA operator is a gem May 22, 2018
- Statement on MBTA bus struck by a bullet early Friday morning May 12, 2018
- Welcoming Our New Union Brothers and Sisters May 10, 2018
- Shout out from Boston City Councilor Michelle Wu May 9, 2018
“If you ever get to the place where injustice doesn’t bother you, you’re dead.”