September 19, 2017 all-day
Boston Teachers Union Hall
The regular meeting of the membership will be held on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at the Boston Teachers Union Hall, 180 Mount Vernon St., Dorchester, Massachusetts (Behind the State Police Station near Columbia Rd. and Morrissey Blvd.) accessible by the Red Line.
The regular order of business will be transacted. The morning session will start at 10:00 A.M. and the evening session at 8:00 P.M.
The following grievances are recommended for arbitration:
1. Quivian Stewart #66084 Discharge
2. James Civil #69970 Discharge
3. Jenea Roberson #71013 Discharge
4. John Giakoumis #72509 Discharge
5. Marchelle Williams #72281 Discharge
6. Keith Willard #72279 Discharge
7. Herman Brito #17374 Discharge
Permanent link to this article: http://carmensunion589.org/event/union-meeting-15-2/