February 21, 2017 all-day
Boston Teachers Union Hall, 180 Mount Vernon St., Dorchester, MA.
The regular meeting of the membership will be held on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at the Boston Teachers Union Hall, 180 Mount Vernon St., Dorchester, Massachusetts (Behind the State Police Station near Columbia Rd. and Morrissey Blvd.) accessible by the Red Line. The regular order of business will be transacted.
The morning session will start at 10:00 A.M. and the evening session at 8:00 P.M.
The following grievances are recommended for arbitration:
1. Tygisha Hinds #66544 Discharge
2. Anthony Snow #66388 Discharge
3. Nancy Anderson #68405 Discharge
4. Mary Lee Reichert #69839 Discharge
5. Benjamin Hollins #65935 Discharge
John A. Clancy
ATU Local 589
Permanent link to this article: http://carmensunion589.org/event/union-meeting-10/