The regular meeting of the membership will be held on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at the Boston Teachers Union Hall, 180 Mount Vernon St., Dorchester, MA (Behind the State Police Station near Columbia Rd. and Morrissey Blvd.) accessible by the Red Line.
The regular order of business will be transacted. The morning session will start at 10:00 A.M. and the evening session at 8:00 P.M.
The grievances recommended for arbitration are as follows:
1. Delegate Hogan Progressive Discipline Policy
2. Arthur Minichiello #67164 3 Day Suspension
3. Daniel DiFusco #67962 Discharge
4. William Van Amburgh Jr. #65491 Discharge
5. Rosalind Logie #70195 Discharge
6. Cheung Lam #70236 Disqualification
7. Michael Wilform #72390 Discharge
John A. Clancy
ATU Local 589