Commissioners will take up a motion to reconsider the previous decision to drop insurance carriers and keep the current plan offerings. The meeting is at the State Transportation Building. If you plan to attend, be aware that due to the size of the room you may be turned away.
Permanent link to this article: http://carmensunion589.org/event/gic-meeting/
Pledge to Stay Union Strong & Proud
The strength of our union – and all unions – comes from our size and our solidarity. Now, more than ever, we must stand together. Click here to take the pledge to be union strong and proud.
- Press Coverage from T Payroll Lawsuit August 10, 2018
- Employees outline pay system woes in new lawsuit against MBTA August 8, 2018
- Recipient of 2018 ATU Tommy Clement Memorial Scholarship Announced July 30, 2018
- Thank you to our members who volunteered for Officer Chesna’s wake and funeral July 20, 2018
- 2018 Endorsements July 18, 2018
- Volunteers Needed for Wake/Funeral of Weymouth Police Officer Michael Chesna July 17, 2018
- Action Alert: Boston & Lowell Rallies for Locked Out USW Gasworkers July 13, 2018
- Supreme Court sides with Janus―but, no court can take away our union! June 27, 2018
“Employers and employees alike have learned that in union there is strength, that a coordination of individual effort means an elimination of waste, a bettering of living conditions, and is in fact, the father of prosperity.”