By participating in COPE, you can have a direct impact on the political process – from guiding policies on transit funding, privatization and other issues that affect you to helping elect the public officials who make the decisions.
“When employers in this country say labor costs are too high, what they’re really saying to you is, you have it too good…all you need is enough to get you into the plant and work.”
- Boston Carmen’s Union Christmas Gala October 19, 2017
- Scholarships Available For 2018 Academic Year October 18, 2017
- Don’t Miss Wednesday’s (10/18) All-Union Lobby Day October 16, 2017
- Letter to the Editor: Pacheco Law helps taxpayers know how their money is spent October 12, 2017
- Take the #CottonSwabChallenge October 10, 2017
- Photos from today’s event to send aid to Puerto Rico October 9, 2017
- Letter from ATU Int’l President Larry Hanley re: the Norton Family and Be the Match Program October 6, 2017
- Election Results for Blue Line Barn Captain October 6, 2017
Union Plus Benefits:
Annual Christmas Gala Tickets Available
Join us in celebrating the holiday season on Saturday, Dec, 16, 2017, from 6:30 - 11:00 p.m. at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel. Tickets are $35. Click on the above photo to learn more.
Help Someone Facing Blood Cancer. Save A Life.
For blood cancer patients, there is a cure. And the amazing thing is, it could be you. You could save a life by joining the Be The Match Registry®. Click on the above photo to register now.