For those who may have missed it, below are some of the articles written about the lawsuit we filed against the MBTA for a range of payroll issues, including failing to pay our members on time and for work performed, as well as miscalculating overtime since the implementation of a new payroll system back in July 2017.
- T workers claim pay delays – Boston Herald
- Employees union sues MBTA, alleging pay irregularities – Worcester Telegram via State House News
- Employees outline pay system woes in new lawsuit against MBTA – Salem News via State House News
- ‘Lawsuit: MBTA’s new payroll system plagued by errors’ – Boston Business Journal
- ‘Union lawsuit claims T payroll system error-riddled’ – Commonwealth Magazine
- Boston Globe (hard copy only)